Followers

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Widgets

Etsy can kiss my BUTT!

I sit here crying. My Etsy shop was shutdown and it doesn't look like it will be re opened.  
I had over 3,000 sales.  It was my pride and joy. It was what I worked so hard on for the past 3 years. I woke up every day and worked on my shop. I invested my heart and soul, blood and sweat into that shop. Etsy shut it down and my world came crashing down in that one email.They shut my income (and everything I had that I felt mad made worth something) down in one click of a button without another thought affecting me and my family so badly. I am left with no number to call only an in personal way of communicating through an email.  I email them regularly now. After the first two copy and paste responses they just ignore me now.  To read more about my Etsy shop shut down and the email they sent me click below to see my other blog
Etsy is ignoring me now. Let it be. Let it be! (I watch frozen tonight... smiles:) I fight in my head. I can choose to dwell in this pain and depression or pick myself up and move on.  I fight the side that says it over! Your future in building a business for your self is gone! Etsy practically served my customers on a silver plate. They were my platform for bringing in customers. How can I get to the top of search results without Etsy? On the other hand I say no! I don't give up! I am strong. I am smart. I have something special here. My backwards and at time awkward ways of thinking and my self determination will get me through this! This is two steps back to go even further and to push me even more. I am out of my comfort zone. There's so much to learn about SEO, Domains, Web Hosting etc. I can do it! I can fight this punch in my stomach from Etsy. No one sees that this is my make or break moment, but I do. . No body can make my future only I can. My future is in my hands and no one else's.  I  am making a choose not to let this punch keep me knocked down, but rather to get up, move on, rise above and be better than before! It is I that can push me ahead in life and myself that can pull me back. Its up to me to educate myself and do what I need to do to be successful.  I feel really depressed, but I am a fighter. I am smart and determined. The next morning after having my Etsy shop closed I called my hubby on the phone to get the credit card numbers to open the art fire account. Click this link to check out my Artfire shop http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/SparkleBlissJewelry I cried.. literally cried as I punched in the numbers to get the account up and running. I was still am going through the pain of losing my Etsy shop. I may cry but I am a fighter at the same time! There’s a favorite quote of mine that you might have heard before… “I never said it would be easy, but it will be worth it.”  I refuse to work a crappy 9-5 job being treated like excuse my language, but Shit! When I made my sales on Etsy I made more on some days  than I made in a few days working at my 9-5 job.  I wont let this Etsy punch kick keep me down because I am already back up. If you have suffered the horrible wrath of having your Esty shop closed feel free to join my Facebook fan page for support https://www.facebook.com/etsycastawaysupportgroup
Thank you for reading my blog. It means a lot to me♥ If you comment that would be awesome. If you share this blog on facebook, twitter, myspace and where ever else that would be phenomenal! Please subscribe to my blogs too♥ Kiss and hugs♥
Check out my Youtube channel for more Tutorials

♥Friend me on Facebook♥

♥Follow me on twitter♥


♥Check out my BLOGGER Blogs♥

♥Add me to your circle on google +♥
Shelley Jovel

♥Cooking Tutorials♥

♥Beading Tutorials♥

♥Poymer Clay Tutorials♥

♥Resin Tutorials♥

♥Silversmith Tutorials♥

♥Photography Tips, Tricks and more♥

♥Funny Videos♥

♥Review of Products♥

♥Other Great Videos♥




1 comment:

  1. I support you Shelley and I know you're probably better off without them. You know the old saying, "When one door closes - another one opens". I just know there's a big door waiting for you to walk through.

    ReplyDelete